Technical jacket with very light feathers for thermal insulation in alpinism and winter use. Ideal as a warm intermediate layer or as an exterior piece in cold and dry situations.
- Hybrid construction that combines 102 g of high quality European goose down 850 FP and Coreloft synthetic fiber (80 and 100 g / m 2 sup>) in areas of moisture concentration. These areas with synthetic fabric are: in front of the mouth, shoulders, cuffs and armpits.
- Arato & # 8482 10 outer fabric, lightweight, resistant and with DWR treatment.
- Integrated warm hood, adjustable and with an elastic facial contour.
- 2 hand pockets and one inside, all with zip closure.
- Elastic cuffs and adjustable waist.
- Weight: 305 g (in size M).
Offer: 22% cheaper.
Uses: High Mountaineering, Trekking
Upper Fabric: Arato™ 10 (100% nylon), DWR finish
Lining Fabric: Arato™ 10 (100% nylon)
Insulation : Down Composite Mapping: European Goose Down 850 FP + Coreloft 80 and 100 insulation
Insulation Weight : 102 g Goose Down + Coreloft (80 and 100 g/m2)
Claimed Weight: 305 g (size M)
Main Material: Nylon - Poliamida
Material Features: Water - Resistant, Packable, DWR Treatment
Insulation Rating: Light Insulation
Insulation Type: Down - Synthetic Blend, Goose Down, Coreloft
Construction Features - Tops: Full Zip, Fixed Hoody, Elastic Contour Face, Hand Pockets, Elasticated Cuffs, Adjustable Waist, Box Baffles
Fit: Regular Fit
Length: Hip & Thigh-Length